The cardboard kingdom : snow and sorcery / art by Chad Sell ; story by Chad Sell, Vid Alliger, Manuel Betancourt, David DeMeo, Jay Fuller-Ng, Barbara Perez Marquez, Katie Schenkel, and Jasmine Walls.
- ISBN: 9780593481622
- ISBN: 0593481623
- ISBN: 9780593481615
- ISBN: 0593481615
- ISBN: 9780593481639
- ISBN: 0593481631
- Physical Description: 311 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"The kids of the Cardboard Kingdom go on a new adventure! This time, they are in search of new friends--but what they discover is a lot more like enemies... It's winter break in the Cardboard Kingdom, and kids from the town across the park want to play together! But according to the evil Sorceress, not just anyone can join the kingdom... So it's not long before the two communities spiral into battle. Will the Sorceress realize the error of her ways before all hope is lost? Will friendship still manage to win the day?"--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure comics.
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.