Food for thought / Melissa Iwai.
- ISBN: 0063208113
- ISBN: 9780063208117
- ISBN: 9780063208124
- ISBN: 0063208121
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2023.
Ohayo! It's breakfast time and Gigi can't wait to make her favorite meal-Peanut Butter Toast. Yummy! But Ojiji doesn't like peanut butter. How can anyone NOT like peanut butter? Ojiji prefers Japanese foods-like natto, made from fermented soybeans. Will Gigi learn to love a new breakfast treat?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Japanese Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Breakfast > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.