The new naturals / Gabriel Bump.
- ISBN: 9781616208806
- ISBN: 1616208805
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 2023.
"After losing her child and seeing the world as an increasingly dangerous place, a young Black woman from Boston decides to construct a separate society at an abandoned restaurant in Western Massachusetts. She locates a benefactor and soon it all begins to take shape, but it doesn't take long for problems to develop"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.