Give me a sign / Anna Sortino.
- ISBN: 9780593533796
- ISBN: 0593533798
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2023.
Seventeen-year-old Lilah, who wears hearing aids, returns to a summer camp for the Deaf and Blind as a counselor, eager to improve her ASL and find her place in the community, but she did not expect to also find romance along the way.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 and up. G.P. Putnam's Sons.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deaf > Fiction.
Blind > Fiction.
Camps > Fiction.
Camp counselors > Fiction.
American Sign Language > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
- 11 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.