Same time next summer / Annabel Monaghan.
- ISBN: 9780593544969
- ISBN: 059354496X
- Physical Description: 302 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Includes author conversation, discussion questions, and a playlist.
"The ultimate summer nostalgia read, about an engaged woman who comes face to face with her first love who she hasn't seen in fourteen years, but who she spent every summer with from age five to seventeen when he broke her heart, calling into question everything she thought she knew about their love story, and herself"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||First loves > Fiction.
Fiancés > Fiction.
Long Island (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
- 20 of 24 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
- 1 current hold with 24 total copies.