Rosalind looked closer : the unsung hero of molecular science / by Lisa Gerin ; illustrated by Chiara Fedele.
- ISBN: 9781506470658
- ISBN: 1506470653
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Beaming Books, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"A picture book biography about scientist Rosalind Franklin and her contributions to molecular biology, discovery of the DNA double helix, and study of viruses"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-8 Beaming Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Franklin, Rosalind, 1920-1958 > Juvenile literature.
Women molecular biologists > Great Britain > Biography > Juvenile literature.
DNA > History > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.