Firekeeper's daughter / Angeline Boulley.
View other formats and editions
- 11 of 27 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck||YA FIC BOULLEY, ANGELINE (Text to phone)||34027144047639||Young Adult New Fiction||Checked out||07/29/2021|
- ISBN: 1250766567 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781250766564 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781250766564
- ISBN: 1250766567
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2021.
Daunis, who is part Ojibwe, defers attending the University of Michigan to care for her mother and reluctantly becomes involved in the investigation of a series of drug-related deaths.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crime > Fiction.
Drugs > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Family life > Michigan > Fiction.
Racially mixed people > Fiction.
Ojibwa Indians > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Michigan > Fiction.
Michigan > Fiction.