Marcus Vega doesn't speak Spanish / Pablo Cartaya.
- 16 of 27 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck||J CARTAYA, PABLO (Text to phone)||34027144038711||Nutmeg Display||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1101997281 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781101997284 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781101997284
- ISBN: 1101997281
- Physical Description: 249, 19 pages, 8 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
Includes "A Discussion Guide to Pablo Cartaya".
After a fight at school leaves Marcus facing suspension, Marcus's mother takes him and his younger brother, who had Down's syndrome, to Puerto Rico to visit relatives they do not remember or have never met, and while there Marcus starts searching for his father, who left their family ten years ago and is somewhere on the island.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Juvenile fiction.
Puerto Ricans > United States > Juvenile fiction.
Down syndrome > Juvenile fiction.
People with mental disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Puerto Rico > Juvenile fiction.