The doctor with an eye for eyes : the story of Dr. Patricia Bath / written by Julia Finley Mosca ; illustrated by Daniel Rieley.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howard Whittemore Library - Naugatuck||JB BATH, PATRICIA (Text to phone)||34027138552727||Juvenile Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1943147310
- ISBN: 9781943147311
- ISBN: 9781943147311 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1943147310 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Seattle, WA : The Innovation Press, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:||Charter Oak Children’s Book Award (COCBA) Nominee, 2018-2019.|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references.|
|Summary, etc.:||"As a girl coming of age during the Civil Rights Movement, Patricia Bath made it her mission to become a doctor. When obstacles like racism, poverty, and sexism threatened this goal, she persevered--brightening the world with a game-changing treatment for blindness!"--Inside book jacket.|
Charter Oak Children’s Book Award (COCBA) Nominee, 2018-2019.
Search for related items by subject
Stories in rhyme.